Table of Contents
- Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
- Symptom for Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
- When to consult a doctor for Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
- Diet to eat to cure Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
- Prevention for Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
- Some Home Remedies for Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
- Back Pimple
- Home Remedies for Back Pimples | Acne
Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
What do we mean by Eyelid pimple or pimple in eye?
Swelling on the eyelid, also known as a hordeolum, is a small infection of the eye glands located in the eyelids. The glands around the edges of the eyelids become sticky and swollen until small pimples appear. It can also be caused by a blockage in the hair follicles located on the eyelid. This infection produces a red bulge on the eyelid that looks like a pimple.
Most pimples originate outside the eyelid while some originate within the eyelid.
There are two types of Hordeola:
External Hordeola – occurs when the infection occurs outside the hairline.
Internal Hordeola – occurs when infection occurs within the hairline.
Duration of Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
Symptom for Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
It usually begins with red and swollen lumps on or within the eyelid. Often, this area is extremely painful.
Some of the other general symptoms for eyelid pimple are :-
- Cloudy eyes.
- Swelling of the eyelids.
- Blurred vision.
- Feeling of a foreign object in the eye or gritty, itchy feeling.
- Occasionally, there is a point or yellow spot on the swollen area from which the pus flows out when the hordeolum leaks.
- Discomfort while blinking an eyelid.
- Feel the burning sensation.
- Discharge of viscous fluid from the affected eyes.
When to consult a doctor for Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
Contact a doctor if you have any of the following symptoms:-
- Small bulge visible on the eyelid.
- Eye swelling or redness.
- Change in vision.
- Inflamed pimples in eye that are not healing even after 3 weeks.
- If any of the symptoms are very severe (extreme pain, excessive leakage, etc.).
Medical Reason for Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
Diet to eat to cure Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
Vitamins A, C and E are important antioxidants that increase immunity and prevent infections caused by bacteria and viruses.
Foods containing high amounts of vitamin A include milk, eggs, liver, strong oatmeal, dark orange or green vegetables (such as carrots, yam, pumpkin and bananas).
Foods rich in Vitamin C include citrus fruits, oranges, leamons, strawberries, kiwis, guava, capsicum, tomatoes, broccoli and spinach.
Foods that contain high amounts of Vitamin E include vegetable oils, nuts and deep leafy vegetables, avocados, wheat bran, and whole grains.
Avoid Sugars and starchy foods if you are suffering from pimples on eyelids or chin.
Prevention for Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
Down below is the list of preventive measures that you can take to cure Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye:
- Maintain proper hygiene by washing hands repeatedly with the help of water and soap.
- Do not touch or rub your eyes with your hands.
- Use good quality cosmetics and do not share them with others.
- Keep your eyes clean.
- Make sure your contact lenses are clean. Wash your hands before adopting lens care and follow appropriate methods to disinfect them.
Some Home Remedies for Eyelid Pimple | Pimple in Eye
- Soak a clean cotton cloth in hot water and moisten it. Doing this three to four times a day is very soothing to the eye. It also helps in reducing swelling and pain.
- Put on a Warm Bandage– Moisten the clean cotton cloth with warm water and keep it gently on your closed eyes for 10 minutes, repeat it four times a day. Warm bandages not only relieve pain and swelling but also speed up the healing process.
- To reduce swelling and pain, place a sliced piece of cucumber on the infected eyelid. You can also use a piece of tomato.
- Soak Cloves in water and rub gently on the affected eyelid. It helps reduce pain.
- Green tea bags are also observed to alleviate the swelling and pain due to Pimple in Eye. You can put green tea in hot water and then apply this solution on the eyelids for 5 minutes.
- Turmeric is a medicine for many diseases which is easily found in the kitchen of every household. Boil 2 cups of water and add 1 teaspoon of turmeric to it, cook it well, cool it and apply it on the eye with a dry and clean cloth. It will give relief to the pimples and acne very quickly.
- Aloe vera gel is a very effective remedy for relieving Eyelid Pimple. For this, apply aloe vera gel on the eye and after 20 minutes wash it with clean water. The magical rejuvenating agents in aloe vera help eliminate bacteria and prevent infection. Aloe vera is also soothing to the eye and contains Vitamin E which relieves inflammation.
- Guava leaves also help to eliminate Eyelid Pimple. To do this remedy, take some amount of water in the pan and then put 4 leaves of guava in a clean cloth and boil it by immersing it in water. Then, when the leaves cool down, press it against the eye cavity.
- Soak Tamarind Seeds in water for two days and remove the peel. Grind the kernel of the tamarind seeds from this peel like sandalwood and apply it on eyelids. To know more home remedies click here.
Acne is a common thing on the face, but to get rid of them, many products are available in the market nowadays. But if these pimples are on your back then it becomes a big problem. The biggest problem is when back pimples leave a mark on your back.
If you want to go to a party and put on a dress that highlights your back, these marks can easily rob you of your confidence. So today we are going to tell you some reasons, with the help of which you will be able to protect yourself and take care of your back and make it shiny…
Major Causes / Reason for Pimples (Acne) on Back
- Purse – You probably would not have known about what kind of problems your handbag or purse can cause you. After putting it on the shoulder, it rubs on our shoulders and back. The bag is made up of leather and the friction causes redness which later develops into a pimple.
- Body lotion – The lotion used on the body may be expensive but it can cause some side effects on your body. Well, it all depends on the sensitivity of the skin. The body lotions may contain some harsh chemicals that can cause skin irritation and may result in acne on your back. Try changing your body lotion and replacing it with some herbal skincare lotion.
- Damage from tight clothes–Whenever you choose tight clothes to make yourself look beautiful, it may come with a cost. These tight clothes make you beautiful from above but the pores inside the body are closed. Which starts the problem of itching on the body. To avoid this, you should use clothes like cotton, chiffon, which will prove beneficial for you.
- Sweating – Due to the sweat of the body, the pores inside the body close and the external dust particles enter the body and settle inside the skin. Due to which, problems like itching and burning in the body start increasing. To get rid of it, you should clean the body regularly and especially after a workout session.
- A Dirty bedsheet infection – Always keep your bed sheets clean and it will protect you from diseases caused by infection. Because dirt particles of external soil are compacted on dirty bedsheets. Due to which the body starts getting harmed by external bacteria. Itching on the body also causes a rash on the body, which can also take the form of a wound later.
Home Remedies for Back Pimples | Acne
It’s very difficult to deal with acne that comes out on the face. But if pimples/acne are coming out on the back, then life becomes really hard. Many times I have been a victim of an acne problem on my back. You can follow these simple home remedies to make sure the pimples go away and do not leave a mark.
Use Acne Cleanser for Back Pimples
We should take special care of cleaning the back when there is Back Pimple. The back should be washed with a good cleanser. Use a cleanser that uses salicylic acid and glycolic acid to make it. Closed follicles open on washing the back with such a cleanser and the problem of back pimple resolves itself 🙂
Use scrub for Back Pimples
Rubbing the back thoroughly with a scrub removes dead skin cells. Apart from this, rubbing the back with light hands can also get rid of acne and Back Pimples. The scrub also helps us to remove the dirt accumulated on the back.
If you find it difficult and expensive to apply the scrub, then you can make ubtan (homemade scrub) at home and apply it on the back. Homemade ubtan (a homemade scrub) can do as much as an expensive scrub on your skin.
Keep hygiene after a workout session to prevent Back Pimples
A workout is very good for the body, epecially for your skin, and is a great way to prevent Back Pimples. It helps to take out all the toxins of your skin with the sweat. But sometimes, if proper precautions are not taken, it can be harmful to the skin too. This can happen when you ignore skincare after a workout.
Actually, after workouts, we wash the face but ignore the back and the rest of the body. The sweat along with dirt, fatty wastes and external dirt starts to settle in the pores of the skin and the bacterial growth starts. This later manifests as a back pimple or acne. The easy way to avoid these problems is to not forget to take a bath after a workout session.